Welcome to The Post Game, a podcast about the game after the game. On each episode, Kent State standout and the host of the program, Trevor Huffman, speaks with a former pro athlete about life after sports, transitioning to new careers and the stories of what happens after the lights go out. On this episode, Huffman is joined by former Pro-Bowler and 3x Super Bowl Champion Troy Brown.
Brown discusses playing with Tom Brady, Belichick’s methods for team-building, staying healthy after retiring, his second career in broadcasting, and what it meant to go from undrafted afterthought to a star.
- Troy Brown, not Tom Brady, was the ‘TB’ who made me fall in love with the New England Patriots. SB Nation.
- Brown has hilarious reaction to question about Rams ‘winning big’ vs Patriots. NBC Sports.
- Troy Brown interviews Tom Brady after Super Bowl LIII win. NBC Sports.
- Highly rated WRs have found it tough to catch on with Patriots ESPN.
- View from Above: The case for a Parcells Hall call Patriots.com.
- The Michael Holley Podcast: Troy Brown - Live from the Super Bowl NBCSports.com.
- 10 Greatest Draft Classes in NFL History AthlonSports.com.
Additional Episodes of “The Post Game” Podcast:
- Pat Hentgen on the Steroid Era and the Hall Question
- Brian Windhorst on Kent State and His First Gig
- Damon Stoudamire on the Jailblazers Era
- Brian Bickell on Battling MS
- Clint Malarchuk on His Infamous Injury and His Suicide Attempt
- Ben Curtis on Finally Saying Goodbye to Golf
- Nick Lowery on Going From the Chiefs to the White House
- Beasley Reece on the Time Roger Staubach Got Sucker Punched
- Julie Heldman on Billie Jean King and Bipolar Disorder
- Brent Sopel on Taking the Cup to Pride and Battling Dyslexia
- Georges Laraque on Veganism and Entrepreneurship
- Todd Stottlemyre on His Dad and the Windbreaker Slide